Tuesday, June 21, 2011

introduction







I'm NG SOON YONG
from section BC271B
majoring in MARKETING WITH MULTIMEDIA.






it's time for me to write more on my introduction.
first, i have to say sorry to madam Lydia because i can't manage myself on blogging so well, and now i have redo my introduction.
yea, im soon yong, taking digital media in this sem, and this is my second year that studying in MMU.

Actually im quite interested on multimedia. I know how to use photoshop abit, but it just really abit for me :)

after i'd learned about layering, i found out that i get to use more on photoshop, and this can make me feel very happy. :D

i hope when i finished this subject after 14 weeks, i can get more knowledge on using photoshop :)
thank you

2 comments:

  1. You need to learn to market yourself with the blog that you've created.

    ReplyDelete