Monday, July 4, 2011

The process of assignment2- Layering

Today, im going to explain about how to do the layering for my assginment 2.

i open the photoshop, and open the raw material which i crop out on last assginment. next, i go to open a new A4 size blank picture to do the layering.


now, i have to start to move my picture from right into the left A4 size blank picture by using the "move tool".





i'm moving the building.







and i have to adjust the size of the building so that it fits my A4 size~








i'm moving the multimedia logo from right to left picture.











i have to adjust my multimedia logo nicely..








moving my e-bees now.






adjust my e-bee .





this is the place i want to put my e-bee






im putting my book and the students into the new picture.i try to adjust the opacity of the book so that it looks nicer.






i'm adding 1 more e-bee on my e-wallpaper.
































adding 1 more e-bee





























and the other e-bee into it.with white-black effect.































now, im using the"rectangular marquee tool" to create a yellow background


i pull the layer behind the multimedia logo.





doing the typing.




edit the words i type.




this is end of the process~

my e-wallpaper

i have learn alot in layering. the next i have to retouching my e-wallpaper.

hope my e-wallpaper will be nicer soon! :D



1 comment: